Monday, November 7, 2011

Wonder Girls Are Awesome!!

HEy Guys!!^^ Have you all heard Wonder Girls new songs? YAyy! It's so awesome. I love all their new songs especially, nu shoes and be my baby(I guess I only love the dance^^).

It's worthy for them to be gone for 2 years and made a comeback with such a SuperB songs. Plus in this album they don't just focus the group but it more focusing on each member of Wonder Girls. They have they own part where they can Shine brightly without getting over shadow with other famous member. Hyelim got her own solo song ft with San E in tittle Act Cool, Guys I told you her rap was absolutely amazing just like a machine rap. Plus She write her own rap! Sohee voice are so beautiful and unique. Well she sang a lot at all songs. 2Ye have made me start to love R&B with they duet song.

Ahh. Wonder Girls bring fresh songs now, So Antis what will yah Say?!!
Ah..one more thing, Yenny have wrote a new song and it suit to all those clubber out there. Just check out G.N.O or Girls Nights Out. It so great! It look like JYP already got a rival now. HAhaha. Just kidding. Yoobin also made her own rap for her part at G.N.O and other song but I'm not sure what is the title. Yeah Wonder Girls deserve to get the Song of The Years for this year.

They said Wonder Girls copied Sara Bareilles,"Gonna get over you" But I think it only similar at Sohee part, but guys I like Sara Song. Hehehe. They dance similar to beyonce? Duh? HAters always hate right? They using Beyonce dance coreograper of course it look same. I mean Almost same but Wonder Girls dance is more catchy and easy to follow because Beyonce Dance are too powerfurl to follow. Peace Beyonce fans, I love Beyonce and not a hater^^

And Teddy Riley*.* Just look at Wonder Girls now, Didn't you talking bad about them and looking down at them then raising GG. . Dah! Talk to my hand dude. You just making one song for GG and you start to talk like you know about k-pop?



Well for today Songs is

Wonder Girls - 12. Nu Shoes



Once A Wonderful, Always a Wonderful
IHeartWG

No comments: