Friday, August 5, 2011

[Music Preview](원더 걸스)Wonder Girls - "Nothin' on You" cover (B.O.B Ft Bruno Mars for Mashup Mondays Billboard)





Recently Billboard.com choose Wonder Girls to make a cover song for their Mashup Monday program. But before that Billboard.com has made a poll for Wonder Girls fans and viewers to vote on which song Wonder Girls should play for their Mashup Monday cover. They gives 3 songs to let people choose that is:
  1. B.o.B Ft Bruno Mars hip-hop/R&B-tinged "Nothin' On You",
  2. Miley Cyrus "Party In The U.S.A.
  3. The Band Perry's "Hip To My Heart."
Source: Billboard.com

Guess What! I vote B.o.B Ft Bruno Mars hip-hop/R&B-tinged "Nothin' On You" cause I really love Bruno Mars

and Wonder Girls voices really suit with this song^^ Billboard.com has upload the official video at YouTube on Jul 29, 2011, So don't forget to check it out^^

But antis never stop to ruined their reputation.Now some of blackjack(2NE1 Fans) start to hate Wonder Girls just because they made this cover. What? only that and you start to bash Wonder Girls. You need to grow up ANTIS!
They more prefer 2NE1 to cover this song just because Wonder Girls has accent in their English? They still bash Sohee My Idol with harsh word. They say she can't sing, she sound weird, her english such X(. Hell NO! There's nothing wrong with Sohee voice or her english. She sing so fine and I'm absolutely amazed by her English because it's rarely to hear her speaking.^^
By the way I'm NOT 2NE1 anti because I still love their song^^ And Their got Talent. So peace no war^^v

I will Post Wonder Girls lyric song for this cover, Its hard to find their lyric so I have to hear their song and write down one by one of the words so Its hard for me^^ so need I some times to post it because I have to make sure that I write the right lyric. Don't Worry I will post it A.S.A.P.


P/s: Don't forget to click the ads banner okay^^ Don't Worry, it wasn't a spam. By clicking the ads banner everyday, you all already Helping me to cover my study fund^^ so I really need you Help. When ever You all visit my blog, don't forget to click the ads Banner. Hehehe. Did I sound so Desperate?^^


No comments: