Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kpop Idol that Look Alike....PART 1

Hey there^^ we meet again. Now I want to share Kpop Idol who look alike or almost twins^^
Have you ever heard that human has 7 person that look alike, so it possible if kpop Idol has same face right^^


FT ISLAND LEE HONGKI AND MBLAQ MIR

They really look alike and there a time when MBLAQ first debut released, I thought he was Hongki FT Island and start to get confuse.

Lee HongKi


MBLAQ MIR


WONDER GIRLS PARK YEEUN(YENNY) & HAN CHAE YOUNG

They almost look like sister. They got same smile and same eyes.

Park Yeeun


Han Chae Young




WONDER GIRLS AHN SOHEE AND AFTER SCHOOL UEE

Are they clone??? Hahaha just kidding. First time I know UEE through a korean drama name You're Beautiful/He is beautiful. But first time I saw her acting, I was shocked cause I thought she was Wonder Girls Sohee but I was wrong. Again.hahaha^^So it end up with assume UEE acting as Sohee. The similar between them was their eyes and their chubby cheek.

After School UEE


Wonder Girls Ahn SoHee


MISS A MIN & 2NE1 MINZY
The Min twins! Maybe =D. 1st time I saw minzy at Lollipop MV I she really similar with Daesung from Big Bang but when Miss A debut at 2010 I found out their face are so similar or almost^^

Miss A Min


2NE1 Minzy





SNSD JESSICA & WONDER GIRLS MIN SUNYE
I'm not sure if thier really look alike but they have some picture where they face almost same so it still consider as look alike right?^^

SNSD Jessica Jung




Wonder Girls Min SunYe





They really look alike right^^ actually there is so many Kpop Idol that look alike but for this time only this idol i can share^^

No comments: