Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Fanfic!!!

I love fanfic so much thats why I write a fanfic. Most of my fanfic related to Wonder Girls Ahn SoHee, Why I choose her because She's my favorite idol beside Taemin^^. I always match sohee with several boys Idol such as Kwon Jiyong her rumor partner, Kim heechul, and Kim Jaejoong.

First Fanfic:
My first Fanfic was about Soheechul couple. I love Jiyong being pair with Sohee and I love to red Heedragon fanfic alot but then I change her partner with Heechul because Heechul so loyal with SoHee and I think it kinda cute if sohee being pair with Heechul. That why I choose Soheecul couple as my main character in my first Fanfic. Here are my first fanfic: Devil Beside You


My second Fanfic:

Teheee...This Fanfic are rated!!! why I made a rated Fanfic?Hahahaha,well I want to make something different because I know my reader so boring to read about love story so I challenge my self to write a Rated Fanfic. Maybe people think I'm pervert but I'm kinda enjoying writing this because it challenging that I never done before. It hard to imagine something that we never done before but I manage to write this^^. My second Fanfic: My husband is a pervert.

I love to share my stories here so I can gain more reader and i can improve my writing^^. But usually I will update my stories at asianfanfic.com first before I update at my other blog such as Winglin.net and blogspot.com. So, if I don't update my stories here you can go to my asianfanfic.com profile site at http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/14363.^^ Happy AFFing

No comments: