Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Got Affected by new Virus called Taeminnie Virus^^ It always SHINee my day=D

I love SHINee Taemin, I think he was the cutest man in this world^^. Well he's my dongsaeng as I older 4 months than him but we are same age^^. Just look at his smile its already make my day. But his life story are so dramatic from what we see, we maybe think he cute but his schoolmate/classmate didn't think like that. He always get bullied by his classmate, poor Taemin. His stories same like SoHee. They both maybe lonely in their school. Lucky their already graduate now^^



Taemin Profile :
Nickname: Handy Boy Taemin (Always prepared)
Position: Lead Dancer, Rap
DOB: July 18th, 1993
Hometown: Dongbong-gu, Seoul
Height: 175cm
Weight: 50kg
Bloodtype: B
Family: Parents, older brother
Education: In 3rd year of middle school
Hobby/Interest: Listening to Music, Popping (dance), Piano, Mandarin

Lee Taemin , born July 18, 1993 (age 16), commonly known as Taemin, is the main dancer of the group. He is the youngest member in group. He was discovered at the "2005 S.M. Open Weekend Audition Casting ".His acting debut is on MBC's sitcom ‘TaeHee HyeGyo JiHyun’ as Junsu.




Taemin as a Girl?! Yeah why not he look so cute in girl school uniform but Minho and Jonghyun =.=!


Taemin picture before debut^^ Still cute!





Taemin why you so cute?!


Taemin:When I was child^^


Taemin:Sohee wait for me! I'll jump for you and meet you at USA(Just joking^^!)


Taemin dancing Sohee Part at Nobody. Well start from here I think Sohee so perfect with Taemin^^


He look like Angel right?^^


Lucifer?Or Angel?

Taemin being bullied?!


Poor Taemin


some photo taken that show how Taemi being bullied at his school.


Lonely Taemin ='(. Don't be sad I always be there for you^^



No comments: